Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Welcome to Margaret's Events and Greg's Musings

I watched Sherly Holmes: Game of Shadows last night. Chad was asking me a few weeks ago when the DVD came out, and it is out now. I don't have the DVD, but Comcast OnDemand shows new movies on the same day the DVDs are released.

The movie was fun, but I'll need to watch the first one again to determine which one I prefer. The poor bulldog is still being used by Holmes as a guinea pig.

I plan on watching the second Ghost Rider movie tonight. It, too, was released on DVD/OnDemand yesterday. I know that Nicholas Cage gets a bad rap, some of it well-deserved, but I have to admit that I generally like his movies.

2 comments:

  1. OK, I've only seen a few minutes of Ghost Rider movie, and I can say with confidence that it is a loser. When a sequel is made in eastern Europe, you know that it is going to fail on so many levels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have rewatched the first Sherlock Holmes movie, and it is a toss-up as to whether I prefer the first or second. Minor spoiler: Mycroft, Sherlock's brother, takes part (albeit a minor one) in the adventure, and frequently refers to his younger brother as Sherly. An unfortunate nickname.

    There is a humorous scene with Mycroft and Watson's wife, Mary.

    ReplyDelete