Monday, June 25, 2012

Fun Fact

We've got our family soirees coming up the next two weekends. I don't know which is which, only that MJ drummed into my head that I am to block out time during the last weekend of June and the first weekend of July.

No, that was not the fun fact.

I could not remember how to spell "soiree"...well, it turns out that I did, but I wasn't sure...so I tried out a new dictionary app on my phone which accepts voice input. I spoke "swah-rey" and it displayed "soiree."

No, that was not the fun fact either, though it was interesting.

Did you know that Kelsey Grammer was the original voice of the Geico Gecko? Neither did I until I saw it on my Fun Facts calendar that I received for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Another fun fact, not as fun as the one about Kelsey Grammer; in the final week of my original contract with Towers Watson, I'm starting a new project. Since I don't think they expect it by Friday, this is the closest I've had to an official confirmation that they're going to keep me around a little longer.

    ReplyDelete