Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Two Down

Ponce de Leon planted the first orange and lemon trees in Florida in 1513. Just another Fun Fact from my calendar. Yesterday's Fun Fact was that Curious George was originally named Fifi, but the publishers thought the name was too feminine for the male monkey.

The two that are down are the two guides that I was writing for Towers Watson. The Business Analyst is using them today in a presentation with a client. Happy seems to be very happy with the guides. When Happy is happy, everybody's happy. Conversely, when Happy ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

I have already met with another Business Analyst to discuss the next guide, which should take me into September. There are other guides to be written, and some of them go into next year, but I don't want to jinx things by saying that they are definitely my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment