Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hot Times at Buffalo Wild Wings

I had a date last night with a pretty, smart, quirky, funny woman at Buffalo Wild Wings. We had chicken wings with the Hot sauce, and she was hoping to see my head sweat.

We started out with the electronic trivia, but we were there for the MC'd trivia (much like what Cosgrove does), which started at 10pm. I hope nobody is offended, but we called ourselves Schnuffy Love. We were talking about our Brits trivia team earlier, and when the MC asked for a team name we spaced out and could only think of Schnuffy Love. And in the finest tradition of Schnuffy Love, we were doing well until we bombed in the Music Round.

It was a fun date, and I hope to see Shelley again soon.

I will see the lot of you in Slayton on Thursday. I'm driving down early Thursday morning. I'll probably drive down in jeans and change into my suit at the church...I assume there will be someplace where I can change, even if it is the restroom.


1 comment:

  1. I think I have changed in the restroom there myself.

    I am glad you had fun! It sounds promising - but was a fun evening, regardless.

    ReplyDelete