Friday, July 27, 2012

Marathon and other exercise

I've decided to start training again for another marathon.  Which race? I have no clue. I figure I will try and get into a schedule that is on a "fast" track, so that I could be ready to go come October.  I'm thinking of either doing the Chicago marathon or some sort of destination one.  I have thrown out the idea of a family one over in Portland, but considering it lands on Meredith's birthday weekend, that has been repeatedly vetoed.

Training starts tomorrow. Now I just need to find a running schedule that works!

4 comments:

  1. I am getting old and feeble so I doubt I am in to run another one - but have toyed with the idea of doing Grandma's just once... maybe next year?

    I am in Denver over Mere's birthday this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing 100 squats/deep knee bends/lunges a day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool cool! And yes, as much as I love running, I do not want to do a marathon on my birthday. I'm running the Nike Women's marathon in SF the weekend after my birthday too so back to back weekends wouldn't work.

    That's exciting though, let me know which one you end up doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I really need 4-6 months lead time to train?

    ReplyDelete