Monday, July 2, 2012

Amerika

No, that is not a comment on the current state of our country. It was the name of Hitler's private train before we wascally Americans decided to get involved in WWII. Just another fun fact from my calendar.

As noted on Saturday's post, and judging from my loss of a full pound over the weekend, I think that I have stumbled upon a miracle diet:
  • Copious amounts of beer
  • Culver's Bacon Deluxe
  • Onion rings
  • All following a large breast of chicken w/skin
I don't know how it happened...the weigh loss. I know how the overeating happened.

Even after adding the calories burned on my walk Saturday morning, I ended up consuming at least twice the calories I was allotted for Saturday; and I still lost half a pound. I was more careful on Sunday, and I lost another half pound.

My current weight is 227.

1 comment:

  1. You're awesome... but I am not sure I would push my luck!

    ReplyDelete