Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Winter In Minnesota

It appears it is finally here!

What's up with everyone?  I hear Noah had a tournament in Albertville and that the Clan met Greg for lunch at Sensor's.  Dave and I missed it because it hit at church time for us - hopefully next time!  We did run into Greg in Treetie and Ian's back yard as Dave and I were taking the future Kansans' (Mizzoos'?) kayak from their garage.

And, of course, MJ and Treetie and Ian were in historic Williamsburg this past weekend!  I got a bit of a recap from Treetie but not too much.  It sounds like they had a nice little trip and got a chance to see Mike Curtis as well.

Dave and I had a productive but not too exciting weekend.  We stayed in the Cities and fixed cars, sorted through stuff to figure out what to take to the cabin and what to keep in Eagan, ran errands, fixed the auger, etc.  I was also dumb enough or ambitious enough (you pick) to go running in 10 degree weather with my running group on Saturday morning.  It was a good weekend but nothing crazy.

And now we have a snow storm - finally!  I hope all are well!

No comments:

Post a Comment