Friday, February 17, 2012

I own real estate again!

I am the proud owner of my cabin!  I plopped down my cash and closed yesterday and went up late yesterday afternoon to clean carpets and use the outhouse!  Pretty cool!  I am going to see if I can fire up the water (not the right words) this weekend.  The carpets cleaned up pretty nicely and the outhouse really isn't that bad either.  It all looked pretty good, actually.

Jon is coming up this weekend and we are bringing a truckload of stuff up on Saturday.  I think that a lot of my furniture will look really nice in it.  The outhouse makes it sound like it is a rustic cabin, but it really is not.  There is a little work to be done, but not too bad.

I expect lots of visitors and all that good stuff!  There will be places for lots of people to sleep!  I think I have sleeping accommodations for 8 lined up?

No comments:

Post a Comment