Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cabin and Other Updates

At long last, I actually have a closing date for my cabin!  I will hand over my money and take possession of the keys on Monday morning, February 13th, just before jumping a plane for Scottsdale.  It really does not seem real as I have been dinking around on this property for about 6 months now!  It is nice thought and I look forward to sharing it with all of you!

Beyond the cabin, I am just a little busy and overwhelmed.  I am looking forward to speaking at Greg's Toastmaster's Meeting, then attending Tess' Cabi Party Friday evening, and to closing on the cabin on Monday and to going to Arizona thereafter and eventually to actually seeing my cabin and moving some stuff in the next weekend.  I hear Jon may come to town to help and maybe try his hand at a little ice fishing!

I am kinda bummed that I will miss Valentine's Day though.  We don't do much, but I would rather be home for it than with all of those Visa sweethearts in Scottsdale.  Oh well.

I caucused last night and my guy won!  Yippee.  I guess I am a delegate too, but I already have delegate remorse...  TOO BUSY.

That is it for now!

Oh, and I am sad Treetie and Ian are moving.

2 comments:

  1. That's exciting about the cabin! And just in time for me to claim it as my MN permanent address :-)

    The plan still is to come home that weekend, I think, but I'm not going to go ice fishing. I have zero trust in any "frozen" lake right now. I don't want to do nothing but move furniture either....

    And Santorum is your guy? Since when? I dont like any of the candidates right now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just off the presses, my closing date is up in the air again since the title did not come through properly. Grrr...

      My patience and happy-go-lucky disposition is being challenged!

      I wouldn't take you out on a non-frozen lake!

      And I would be happy with either Romney or Santorum. I think they would both be good.

      Delete