Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is it springtime yet?

It's 60 degrees right now in Chicago and its too hot to wear my winter coat.  This winter has been terribly dissapointing from a snow perspective but I'm ready to write it off completely.  Bring on the chirping birds, budding trees and blooming flowers.  I'm ready for spring.

Also, Treetie, I started reading Dune the other day.  I'm not far yet but I will let you know what I think as I go along.  What all is everyone reading these days? Mom, did you ever get around to Atlas Shrugged or The Fountainhead?

5 comments:

  1. I've read the original Dune trilogy several times. Sure, it's science fiction, but it was the political intrigue that pulled me in and kept pulling me back.

    I just started the latest Mitch Rapp novel, Kill Shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read much lately - Book of Man. I have Fountainhead but have not gotten through it. I need to read more. A great cabin activity?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I create my own post? All I can do is respond.

    I watched Puss in Boots this afternoon. I laughed so hard at times that my sides hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jon can send you the link to be a contributor. It is not difficult!

    ReplyDelete