Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thanksgiving?

What's the plan for Thanksgiving?

I know that we have The Wedding on Friday, and Tami and I are driving to Chicago from Mankato on Saturday to visit her kids; but what's happening on Thursday? Tami was able to reserve a room at the Marriott, and they gave her the group rates that Margaret and Dave set up.

For those of you who remember Blair Brown the actress, Tami looks a little like her. Tami is looking forward to meeting the lot of you...despite the stories I've shared with her.

Tami says that she is very gullible, so I have warned her to always assume that Chad and Ian are spinning tales unless I tell her otherwise. BTW, she thinks I'm one of the runners up for Time's Man of the Year, so please don't spoil that for me.

Tami shares Tess' sense of time and time-warp abilities. I have become her de facto schedule assistant in charge of telling her when she needs to start getting ready so that she can make her appointments on time. We were late for the sacrament meeting (Mormon's Sunday mass) on Sunday because I didn't arrive at her place early enough to make sure she got started earlier. Apparently everybody is used to seeing her slip in the back 10 to 15 minutes late.

3 comments:

  1. We will be Thanksgiving-ing in Mankato on Thursday. Dave, me, Mere and Jon will drive down Thursday morning. I am thinking that we might try to stay at Chad's Thursday night?

    Did she get the $95 rate? She should. What is her last name so I can make sure she is on our tab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her name is Tami Tuggle ~ don't laugh. I've teased her enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our plan is to get on the road early Thursday morning and arrive at about noon.

    ReplyDelete