Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hitched!

I titled that for Meredith...

Here are the pictures I have received so far.  Please send or post more if you have them!

This is my only aisle/church shot so far!  Thanks to Kathleen.

The dance was nice - and I loved the band - but it is a little weird being the only people dancing!

What a wonderful picture of Greg and Tami!

And a very nice picture of the jolly Surprenant-Barkers!


Here we are with mi madre!  I like this one!

The same shot from two different cameras!

I was proud of my babies!

 
There they are.

You can tell these were taken a little later in the evening!

Mom and us kids.

The Surprenant/Ostrowski/Barker/Tuggle adults.

The whole darn shootin' match.

  

Dave and his brothers and mom!


Me and Dave and my new brothers- and mother-in-law!

MJ in all her glory!

We were so happy Bud could join us!

And Conor was there too!  My second son!

We had a wonderful time!  Thank you all for helping and joining us!

No comments:

Post a Comment