Friday, January 20, 2012

Welcome!

 I was thinking of starting up a blog/web page for the family to consolidate the emails we send out every day. It would be a better way to keep track of things like photos, cabin and house search updates, general news or funny things we come across. Hopefully this will catch on.  Let me know if there are any changes or tweaks to the site that you think would be beneficial.  I sent out an invite to you all, so in theory you should all be able to post something upon accepting.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea. I will try to participate! I am looking at my cabins tomorrow between 11:00 and 12:30 and then heading up to Duluth until Sunday afternoon. I will have computer access though and will try to post my thoughts after seeing the cabins!

    I hope everyone stays warm this weekend! I hear there is hope that next week is unseasonably warm again.

    And wish me luck on my football picks this weekend! I am one game behind with 3 games to go in my Pickem League!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in Duluth and good luck with the cabins and pickem league!

    ReplyDelete