Thursday, January 26, 2012

Stolen Coat and Keys

So as some of you know my coat, along with my only car key, were stolen while I was at a birthday party Saturday. Yes, sadly, it was my awesome new coat that I got for christmas.  Believe me I'm not happy about it.

I am almost done replacing everything though, which is good.  I ordered another coat (the same one) and it should be delivered, I hope, tomorrow. Thankfully we have had a bit of a warm week so it hasn't been hell walking around outside. And today I got my car towed into the shop to get the new key, so painfully expensive for a single key?, programed.  I'm hoping to pick it up before the weekend as well.

That's my mini update for this week.  I have pottery class tonight.  We are making bowls.  Wish me luck! 

1 comment:

  1. I am very excited to see some of your artistic creations! I think taking a pottery class would be great fun!

    ReplyDelete